Rajasthan Road Trip From Delhi
Hello Fokes ! If you are planning Rajasthan Road Trip from Delhi then don’t worry. You are at a safe place. Rajasthan is usually considered the land of Forts and Kingdoms. The real beauty of Rajasthan lies in its ancient forts and rich culture. To some people Rajasthan also means रेगिस्तान (As they call desert in Hindi), But Rajasthan is much more than that. It is simply a complete package. Most Importantly I can say A land of Surprises . You keep guessing and it keeps surprising you
- My Connection !
- What to expect in Rajasthan Road Trip from Delhi ?
- How to Reach Rajasthan from Delhi?
- Best Routes for Rajasthan tour from Delhi by car ?
- Famous Cities of Rajasthan
- List of various Rajasthan Road Trip from Delhi by Car
My Connection !
I have been in Rajasthan for Four years during my Engineering days (The most important part of me) and I have got a chance to view it deeply and closely. I was living in Jaipur at that time and have in and out idea of the city. Apart from Most Importantly the famous Thar Dessert it also has Udaipur (White city of India , City of Lakes) , Jaipur (Pink City of India), Jodhpur(Blue City of India), Jaisalmer (Golden City of India) and most importantly Mount Abu and many more small and interesting places.
What to expect in Rajasthan Road Trip from Delhi ?
Besides the Vast Dessert dessert Rajasthan is also the home to world famous Lakes, Mountains and most importantly has a Vast Flora and Fauna, great finger licking food, rich markets and the list is endless. Indeed, it should be a must in your Places to visit list. Besides world famous sites Rajasthan also has many untouched locations that can be fun to explore, most importantly this article will help you find some https://traveltriangle.com/blog/hidden-treasures-of-rajasthan/
I am living in Delhi right now, hence I have taken my base location as Delhi to visit Rajasthan and try to give you of some of the best locations that you can visit from here. We planned a 5 days rajasthan road trip from delhi
How to Reach Rajasthan From Delhi ?
There are many different options available to reach different places in Rajasthan from Delhi. Besides from the vast Rail and Bus Network Rajasthan is also has major Domestic and International Airports at Udaipur, Jaipur, Jaiselmer and Bikaner.
You can easily find many trains (First Class/ Middle/ Lower) that run on daily basis from premium locations of Delhi as under.
- New Delhi Railway Station
- Old Delhi Railway Station
- Hajrath Nizamuddin Railway Station
Bus Service is available on almost all major routs but you can catch on to your seats from the following major stations.
- Kashmiri Gate ISBT (For Middle- and Lower-Class Busses)
- Bikaner House, India Gate (For Upper class and Volvo Service)
Missed out on the above ? you need to head towards Old Delhi railway station to try out some Private Bus Service Providers. These Private Bus Providers give you best in-class service as compared to the Govt. Agency but I would recommend travel in night as in day time they take almost double time to reach Jaipur as they keep waiting for the seats to be filled.
Best Routes for Rajasthan Road Trip from Delhi!
There are two major routs that you can follow for your Rajasthan Road Trip from Delhi that you may follow to check in to your favourite destination. You may also visit Agra for the reason that it shares its border with Rajasthan. Kick off your journey by visiting the beautiful and majestic Taj Mahal which is one of the famous Wonders of the World listed by United Nation Organisation. The Routs are as under
- Delhi – Agra – Bharatpur- Bhangarh – Jaipur – Ajmer – Kumbhalgarh – Haldighati – Udaipur – Gogunda – Mount Abu – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Tanot Mata – Bikaner – Delhi
- Delhi – Neemrana- Sikar – Bikaner – Jaiselmer – Jodhpur – Mount Abu – Udaipur – Jaipur – Delhi
I am recommending Rout 1 as I have personal travelled to Rajasthan by road on this route on a Ten days journey starting from my base city Delhi.
Famous Cities of Rajasthan
Following is the list of Famous cities in Rajasthan
List of various Rajasthan Road Trip from Delhi by Car
Here is a list of different Rajastan Road trip from Delhi routes
- Delhi to Jaisalmer Road trip – Days Required to Complete – 4
- Delhi to jodhpur road trip – Days Required to Complete – 4
- jodhpur Jaisalmer trip from Delhi – Days Required to Complete – 6
- Road trip to Udaipur from Delhi – Days Required to Complete – 4
- Delhi to Jaipur road trip – Days Required to Complete- 2
- Delhi to Mount Abu Road Trip – Days Required to Complete – 5
What Next ?
Just keep following my blog and most importantly the Rajasthan Category . On Each post under this I will tell you about my experiences of different cities, their food, culture and most importantly some money saving tricks to get the most out of your trip. Besides from this I also visited Thailand recently. If any one of you is planning you will not regret visiting http://ourreturnticket.com/category/thailand/ and check out my experiences of the place.